— Practical info
Practical info for Unpolished 2020. Please read carefully!
- We are closely monitoring the development of the spread of the Coronavirus in Holland through the National Institute for Public Health.
- At this stage we have no reason to expect that the authorities will cancel events the upcoming weekend
- Following the information at hand, Unpolished will take place. Unless last-minute cancellations by the government are imposed.
- Both nights are completely sold out. There won’t be doorsale.
- Watch out for fake second-hand ticket sellers. These will not be refunded.
- Weekend pass holders will receive a wristband on Friday that will grant access on Saturday night. This means your Weekend pass is personal and can’t be shared over the nights.
- If you can’t find your ticket in your mail, check your spam folder. Otherwise you can contact Paylogic for help
- The entrance will be located at the Isolatorweg 36. The other side of the building as where the entrance usually is.
- Unpolished is an 18+ event. Please bring ID.
- Tickets can be scanned from smartphones, brightness on 100%.
- The guestlist closes at 5:30. Guestlist is strictly personal. Please bring ID.
- The use, possession and sale of harddrugs is prohibited on all Reaktor events.
- Individual user amounts of cannabis are allowed. No pre-rolled joints.
- You will be kindly frisked for substances at the entry.
- It is prohibited to bring promotional material (stickers/flyers/posters) to the venue.
- After entry it is not possible to leave and re-enter again.
- There will be locker boxes available inside to put away your belongings.
- You will be asked for a €5 deposit that will be refunded when you return the key.
- The venue and organization cannot be held responsible for any missing goods.
- It is prohibited to bring your own consumptions inside.
- On the event there will be a wide selection of drinks and food available.
- There will be cigarettes for sale inside. Please only smoke in the smoking area.
- Limited release of brand new Unpolished merchandise will be available in between Room 1 and Room 2. Pin & Cash.
CASHLESS MONEY SYSTEM
- We will be working with a ‘cashless payment system’ instead of tokens.
- This means you can pay directly at the bar with your debit & credit card.
- If you (only) bring cash, you can get a special card in the entry hall that you can top-up with bar credit. You can then use this card to pay for drinks at the bar.
- The money you put on your ‘bar credit’ card is non-refundable.
- If you are becoming unwell during the event, please pay a visit to the first aid post in the back of Room 3.
- Reaktor keeps to the national sound limits. Nevertheless, we strongly advise to wear ear plugs for hearing protection.
- Ear plugs will be available at the locker desks.
- Take extra caution inside in case of epileptic experiences in the past.
- The address of the Warehouse entrance is Isolatorweg 36.
- It’s located in the Sloterdijk area of Amsterdam and is well reachable:
By public transport:
- From Station Sloterdijk it’s a small 10 minute walk, or you can take Metro 50 from there.
- Night Bus: Line 281 from/to Central Station and Station Sloterdijk, bus stop Contactweg.
- Consult http://9292.nl/ for your best public transport option and route.
- The venue is situated close to the ring road A10, take exit S102.
- There are enough car parking spaces at Station Sloterdijk and in the area around the venue.
- The venue is 15 minutes cycling from Amsterdam Central Station.
- Please stall your bicycle properly in the designated racks.
We are stoked to welcome you for the 8th edition of Unpolished in the Warehouse Elementenstraat.
If you have any questions, send us a message.
Buckle up and see you on the floor!